Gravel continues to be one of the UK’s most popular choices for hard landscaping and driveway paving. This material offers many advantages: affordability, ease of installation, minimal maintenance requirements, and an attractive finished product. Gravel is a particularly beautiful choice in rural areas and in towns where it matches the local stone and brick construction. Resurfacing in gravel gives you plenty of material choices.
Popular varieties of gravel for paving work include:
- Crushed Stone
- Pea Gravel
- Clean-Washed Stone
- Jersey Shore (Yellow) Gravel
- Quarry Process
- Marble Chips (White)
Suppliers Make A Difference
While you can consider literally endless options in an abstract sense, when it comes to actually installing a new driveway you’re limited by the materials actually being sold in your area. Consumer-grade hardware concerns do sell gravel, but their selection is usually quite limited.
Driveways Derby has the widest selection of gravel options to choose from in the Derbyshire area. We work with several local quarries to produce gravel that meets the highest possible standards for quality and consistency.
After three full decades in the driveway business, we’ve brought our professional skills to the highest possible level. Here are the five best reasons to entrust us with your driveway work:
We do not require an initial deposit. We will not request full payment until after our work is completed to your satisfaction.
- We provide a 10-year guarantee on all of our paved concrete driveways.
- We employ seasoned professionals who take pride in their work and treat your property with respect at all times.
- We charge affordable prices for outstanding work. Ours may not be the cheapest prices you can find, but we refuse to compromise on the quality of our finished product.
- You need not take our skills on faith. Visit our testimonial page to hear from some of our past customers and hear first-hand what sort of work we do.
Discover more about our paving services here
We’ve here to advise you, contact us on 01332 650506!